April 20, 2017

Mugler Angel Eau Sucrée

For 2017, Thierry Mugler has re-launched its Angel Eau Sucrée fragrance -- an even sweeter and fruitier version of the iconic Angel (which I've previously posted about here).

Eau Sucrée leans heavily into the "candy" realm with notes of red fruit sorbet, caramelized meringue, patchouli, and vanilla. I happen to love gourmand fragrances best so I really like this, but others might find this way too sweet and almost cloying. Even if that is the case, because it's an EDT, it is much lighter and dries. While that might be viewed as a negative, I actually think that makes Eau Sucrée a great option for Summer since I have always viewed Angel as more of a Fall/Winter scent.


Available only in a 50 mL non-refillable version for $82 CAD, the star-shaped bottle is a darker pearlescent blue than Angel and feels quite large in my hand. I have the 25 mL version of Angel so this is double the size!

Eau Sucrée is limited edition and is available at Hudson's Bay, Sephora, Nordstrom, Shoppers Drug Mart, Jean Coutu, and Murale.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds really nice! I'll have to sniff it next time I see it. It might be a bit to sweet for me but I'll check it out.

    www.thinkingofmakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.