May 4, 2017

L'Occitane En Provence Terre de Lumière

Inspired by golden hour, every blogger and Instagrammer's favourite time of day, L'Occitane En Provence has just launched a new EDP called Terre de Lumière (meaning "land of light" in French).


L'Occitane describes it as their first "Gourmand Aromatic" fragrance which means it's not a true gourmand. Instead, it starts off on a zesty note before melting into the more traditional sweetness you'd expect. The top notes include bergamot and pink pepper which dry down to mid notes of lavender honey before ending in base notes of musk, tonka bean, and almond. I like this fragrance a lot -- it's sweet but not overwhelming, making it wearable for everyday.

Terre de Lumière is available in two sizes – 50ml ($85) and 90ml ($105), and is available online and in-store now.

P.S. Thanks to L'Occitane for the special monogrammed bottle! Like my bottle of My Burberry Black, the engraved initials make for such a unique personalized touch.

5 comments:

  1. I really like this fragrance!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like it smells amazing! I love the bottle!

    <3 Shannon 
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep seeing this fragrance everywhere and I really like the sound of it so I will make sure to check it out! Lovely review:)

    http://fannyanddailybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a beautiful fragrance and amazing that you got your initials in it! I'd keep that bottle around forever haha.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.