October 23, 2017

Sweater Dress-ing for Fall

Sorry for yet another absence... I was having far too much fun on vacation in sunny Arizona (a few pics are on my Instagram and I'll have a full recap up soon). As you can imagine, it was quite a shock returning home to rainy Vancouver. Thankfully I do love Fall outfits, especially a good sweater dress like this one), and wanted to add another into the rotation this season. The navy is a classic colour for pairing with neutrals, and I'm also loving the mini cable knit detailing and flared skirt.

Dress: TWIK (Simons) (c/o Chick Advisor) / Tote Bag: Madewell (here)
Socks: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Boots: Rachel Comey (different colour)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love the dress a lot:)

    irinathayer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.