November 27, 2017

Stocking Stuffers for Beauty Lovers

Can you believe Christmas is in less than a month?! I've been working hard to get all my holiday shopping done early and thought I'd share some stocking stuffer ideas for any beauty lovers on your gift list this year.


Being by Sanctuary Spa is a new bath & body line from the UK catered towards millennials. Edgy messaging and unique scents are their M.O. with this Chilli Mango & Tonka Bean Body Mist being one of my faves. Find this in-store at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Next up, these Real Techniques Mini Miracle Complexion Sponges are super cute and perfect for travel or those on-the-go. Find this in-store at London Drugs.

Face masks also make great stocking stuffers and this 7th Heaven Charcoal Peel-Off Face Mask is a fun take on the traditional peel-off mask featuring pressed birch leaf, crushed witch hazel, and activated charcoal. Find this in-store at London Drugs.


If you're looking for some pre-made gift sets, Stila has released some really nice ones this season. The Play it Cool Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set comes with three deluxe sizes of their beloved matte liquid lipsticks: Baci (nude pink), Patina (dusty rose), and Bacca (raspberry).

For those who are more into defined eye looks, the Stila Big Shots Set comes with full-sizes of their Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner & HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara. I've been a devoted Kat Von D Ink Liner user for years but this summer I received a sample of Stila's liner from a Sephora order and I think I'm going to make the switch -- it's so good!

Lastly, while not quite a beauty product, everyone could use a Saje Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy rollerball. I keep one of these in my desk at work for when I feel a headache coming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.