January 3, 2018

All Saints Kita Small Backpack

Happy New Year! Sadly, I started off 2018 with the flu (wasn't even awake at midnight) so hopefully that's not an indicator of how this year is going to go... especially since I've got a lot planned like my wedding and honeymoon this Fall. Thankfully I'm not superstitious!

In other news, this All Saints Kita Small Backpack has become my new go-to work bag. You may recall my love for my leather mini backpack from a few years ago so I've been on the lookout for something hands-free for my daily commute. This All Saints backpack was the perfect find because it fits a lot for its size, goes with everything thanks to minimalist design, and the best part -- it's convertible. You can wear it as a slim backpack but you can also change and remove the straps to carry it as a tote.

Coat: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Blanket Scarf: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Leggings: Club Monaco (here)
Shoes: Alexander Wang (here and here) / Bag: All Saints (here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.