January 29, 2018

Ready for Spring

Despite what these photos imply (they were taken during a very brief sunny respite), it's been raining non-stop and the weather has seriously been getting me down. S.A.D. is totally real, you guys. I know we're lucky here on the west coast in that we haven't had any snowstorms at all this winter but I'm definitely ready for spring to arrive. To that end, I've already started picking up some new pieces, like this Emma Floral Maxi Dress from Tobi, which I know I'm going to be rocking once it finally starts to warm up.

Dress: Tobi (c/o) / Boots: Sam Edelman

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous dress! Love the cut and I too am eagerly waiting for spring!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it fun? I'm so ready for some sun!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.