January 25, 2018

Noughty To The Rescue Haircare

If you're battling dry and frizzy hair, a new British brand is coming to your rescue with a vegetarian and vegan-friendly formula that's free of silicones, sulphates, petrochemicals, and parabens. And it just so happens to be a little bit "noughty"... ;)


Noughty To The Rescue Moisture Boost Shampoo and Conditioner are formulated with sweet almond oil and sunflower seed extracts to feed thirsty hair and repair split ends.  For some extra TLC, there's also the Intensive Care Leave-In Conditioner, which contains shea butter and argan oil. All three products have a nice natural fragrance that are sure to leave your hair feeling fresh and clean. As a bonus, the packaging is really sleek with its easy-to-squeeze tubes that will look great in your summer (I'm sure I'm not the only one who cares about cute products being visible).

I personally don't have dry hair so this isn't the right set for me but the brand has a range of different lines to address other haircare woes, such as Wave Hello for curly hair and Rise & Shine for everyday shine. Plus, each bottle is only $12.99 CAD at London Drugs, which is a steal for such high quality haircare that's 97% natural to boot!

3 comments:

  1. I loved the concept but I found they made my hair a bit too greasy and also doesn't last as long till the next wash! I'll keep experimenting though cause I love the idea of the brand.

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, definitely not the right line for me either as my hair naturally gets super greasy! I thought it smelled really nice though :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.