May 3, 2018

Engagement Shoot Portraits

With our wedding date slowly creeping up, my fiancé and I had our engagement shoot with our amazing photographer, Sara Rogers, about a week ago. We picked Whytecliff Park in West Vancouver as the location since we often spend time there if we miss the ferry when we are heading up to the cabin in the summer.

Being the over-prepared type of person that I am, I actually had my outfit ready for months in advance. I think I ordered this dress last Fall in anticipation for our shoot and I've got to say, it was totally worth it... the photos turned out better than we could have imagined and we can't wait to have some printed and framed for our home. Sara also took a few portrait shots of me which means I can now share the look with you!

Dress: Love Verity / Boots: Sam Edelman (here)

4 comments:

  1. I love that you had your outfit ready for so long! And these pictures are so so gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm nothing if not prepared! Thank you so much, Shannon!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.