April 13, 2018

Sephora VIB Sale Wishlist

Today marks the first day of the VIB Rouge Sale at Sephora (15% off everything) and next Friday, the sale will open up to to VIBs (15% off everything) and BIs (10% off everything). I've been eagerly awaiting this sale since I've got quite a few items on my wishlist.

My skin has been less than stellar so I've become super obsessed with revamping my skincare routine. I'm especially looking forward to trying out the much-talked-about line, Drunk Elephant. The Littles Kit seems like the perfect way to try out their most popular products. I've also heard great things about the Kate Somerville EradiKate Foam-Activated Mask so am planning on popping that into my shopping bag as well.

Since GLAMGLOW masks are quite pricey, I'll be picking up the GLAMGLOW Let It Glow! Little Sexy Trio. To apply them (and my other face masks since I do love a good mask session), I also want the Origins Facial Mask Brush. I presently just use my fingers which gets messy.

I don't need any new makeup but I will be stocking up on my must-haves: Anastasia Brow Wiz and Kat Von D Ink Liner. I go through these every few months so it makes sense to nab a few extras now at a savings.

Lastly, I have loved Victor & Rolf BONBON for the longest time but never purchased it since I don't wear fragrances on a daily basis. The Victor & Rolf BONBON Travel Spray seems like the perfect way to get my fix of this sweet scent without having to invest in a full-size bottle.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.