September 6, 2018

90s Tommy Hilfiger

I remember back when I was in middle school and high school, flares and bell bottoms were all the rage and my mom/aunts telling me that they used to wear the exact same clothing. Well, I'm now old enough that trends are making their way back round again. Not gonna lie, it's a little weird!

For the recent I Love the 90s concert (featuring C&C Music Factory, All 4One, Young MC, and Salt N Pepa) I attended, I wanted to dress the part. Thankfully, my mom is the type of person who never gets rid of anything so she had this OG Tommy Hilfiger coordinates set that is actually from the 90s unworn and hanging in her closet. Funnily enough, I swear I've seen teenagers wearing this exact outfit. Turns out I'm actually into it... in fact, I will definitely be wearing it again and not just as a pseudo-costume.

Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger / Leggings: Tommy Hilfiger / Shoes: Reebok x Sandro
Hoop Earrings: Leah Alexandra

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that concert sounds like it would be AMAZING. And yesssss I love this look so much!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good! We've actually seen the 90's tour twice and last time TLC was headlining!!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.