December 11, 2018

Chanel Mini Backpack

Ever since I jumped back on the mini backpack train and also started using one for my office commute, my love for "fashion backpacks" has grown. It was really only a matter of time before a luxury one entered my collection, and what better than a classic Chanel with gold hardware? Special thanks to my new hubby -- I've bought all my own designer bags up until now and it seems I've finally rubbed off on him because he got me this one as a random just-married present!

Coat: Ever New / Blanket Scarf: Dynamite (c/o) (similar)
Boots: Stuart Weitzman (here) / Backpack: Chanel
Hat: Mackage (here) / Gloves: Club Monaco (here)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.