February 21, 2019

Fjallraven Kånken Mini Backpack

Anyone remember this wishlist from 2015 where I mentioned wanting a Fjallraven Kånken Mini Backpack? Well, three years later I finally own one thanks to my bestie who got it for me for Christmas! It's so cute and perfect for casual weekends, like this one at Granville Island which I spent walking around with a coffee in hand. I also love that it's waterproof which is much-needed for our rainy Vancouver weather.

Hoodie: Brunette the Label (similar here and here) / Tights: Lorna Jane
Backpack: Fjallraven (here and here) / Shoes: New Balance
Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Isn't it adorable? I think they might be meant for children but they totally work for adults too hehe

      Delete
  2. Ahh it's so cute! I also love your sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with the black and pink colour way!

      Delete
  3. This pants is so pretty! :)

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're one of my fave pairs!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.