February 2, 2019

Gucci White New Ace Elastic Band Sneakers

Anybody who's seen my shoe collection knows I own a massive amount of sneakers (I am, after all, almost exclusively in athleisure in my down time). However, I've never been too interested in designer sneakers... until I saw these. Gucci has been pumping out variations of these sneakers for some time now and while I've always liked the Stan Smith-eqsue silhouette, if I'm going to spend the $$ on casual shoes they need to have a unique element. This logo elastic band was it for me. Now if I can just figure out a way to keep these white kicks clean!

Sweater: Oak + Fort / Jeans: Frame (lighter wash) / Sneakers: Gucci (here)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (mini version) / Necklaces: Pyrrha (similar)
Sunglasses: Gucci

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.