March 19, 2010

OPI My Private Jet

OPI My Private JetAbout a year ago, I got a pedicure done while in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (manis and pedis are so cheap in Asia... I think the one I got was equivalent to about $10!). I chose a gorgeous holographic glittery black shade which I was instantly enamoured with, but silly me never thought to check what the name was! As soon as I got home I made it my mission to figure out what nail polish it was so that I could make it my own. I finally narrowed it down to OPI My Private Jet but for some reason took my sweet time to actually purchase it. Anyway, the point is that I wanted it and now I have it.

MPJ shimmers under the light and honestly, is quite distracting... I can't stop looking at my nails! Unfortunately I couldn't get a good photo of the polish at all. You'll just have to trust me when I say that it's worth it and it something that needs to be seen in person.

Application was super easy due to the wide OPI brush and I only needed 2 thick coats to get the opacity I wanted. All in all, this polish was a huge "win" for me on all accounts.

NOTE: there has been some controversy surrounding this nail polish. Apparently there are two versions with the original being the most sought after. From what I understand, the newer version is missing the unique holos and looks brown-ish with silver glitter.

1 comment:

  1. The manufacturer should never use the word "Jet" on their product

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.