April 23, 2010

Green Beaver Après-Ski Winter Lip Balm

My lips have been incredibly chapped due to the weird weather we've been having recently, so when PR sent over Green Beaver Company's Après-Ski Winter Lip Balm, I couldn't wait to try it out! I am, after all, a huge lip product junkie.


Green Beaver is a Canadian company whose products can be found at natural health stores all across the country. They offer a wide selection of natural and eco-friendly personal care products from facial cleansers, shampoos, and lip glosses to more unconventional items like toothpaste. And everything is certified organic! (As a side note: I'm going to be reviewing their facial cleanser and makeup remover over the next few weeks so be on the look out for those posts).

The Après-Ski Winter Lip Balm comes in a portable tube with a slanted applicator tip. From what I understand, the Après-Ski line is formulated specifically to target the harsh conditions of Canadian winters, but I think you can use this lip balm no matter what the season. I love that it applies clear but with just the right amount of glossiness. And it's not sticky at all! Plus, the product is naturally flavoured; and is light and pleasant. This is perfect for days when you don't feel like wearing lipstick or lipgloss but still want a more polished look.

I'm definitely going to throw this into my "go-to" pile of products. Other lip balms I love include Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm (who can resist the peppermint?) and Smith's Rosebud Salve (which also acts as cuticle cream on the go!).

2 comments:

  1. my favourite is mac tinted lip conditioner. it's got enough colour to even out my lips (i've got a darker outline), it keeps my lips moisturized, and has a bit of a sheen to it which makes me feel a bit more put together. i really love it and haven't found anything i liked as much.

    -dani
    http://onemustbe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife loves using Green Beaver products. She grew up in Canada and loves all natural products. Keep up the great work with your articles and please stop by my health blog sometime. The web address is http://healthy-nutrition-facts.blogspot.com/.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.