October 22, 2010

VANCOUVER SHOPPING EVENT: "Closet REMIX" on Oct. 30

Being the shopaholic that I am, I've amassed more clothing, shoes, and accessories than I know what to do with. That's why my friend Sara and I will be hosting a table at the upcoming Closet REMIX event, where people can essentially "shop the closets" of local fashionistas (like us!). What a cool idea, right?

If you're in Vancouver on Saturday, Oct. 30 or know anyone who will be, please stop by or help  spread the word. See the Facebook Event Page for more info!

1 comment:

  1. lovely ; ) your blog is really interesting :)


    if you want follow me :* <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.