December 7, 2010

Holiday Wishlist: $$$ Edition

In the spirit of Christmas (or perhaps I should say, in the spirit of all things materialistic), I have been wasting a lot of time compiling various wishlists. I love making lists of things (makes me feel accomplished when I cross things off!), and I keep a Word Document of things I want that I am constantly updating.

This list, what I like to call the "$$$ Edition" features some of my more expensive wants - basically things I totally don't need but lust after like mad. I'm sure everyone's got at least a couple of these!

1. Chanel Classic Flap with Silver Hardware (Medium/Large or Jumbo)
I have wanted one for years and years. Wish they weren't so expensive!




2. Louis Vuitton Epi Speedy 30




3. Guccy Sukey Medium Tote (Special Edition Gucci for UNICEF)




4. Tiffany & Co. Diamond Key Necklace
So. Much. Shiny.




5. Miu Miu Matelassé Wallet
Price-wise, this is much more reasonable than the other things on this list but still a splurge considering the fact that I rarely use large wallets. But perhaps if I got one, I would be encouraged to use it all the time!

11 comments:

  1. Chanel Classic Flap is also on my wishlist :D but I know I'm not getting it this year, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so with you on the chanel classic flap. it's not on my Christmas wishlist, but it's on my "goal purchase" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally have a document of stuff I want too, and a folder of pictures! I love the Chanel and Miu Miu items you have there; I've been lusting over the Chanel WOC for awhile now but spending that much money on a purse while still a student without a full time job is probably unwise. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Chanel 2.55 is on my 'to buy before I die' list! I love the Speedy, it's not garish LV and the Miu Miu purse is adorable! Thanks SO much for reading my post and for commenting, I agree wholeheartedly with you! And headbands hurt my head too, I can never wear them for long!

    Burn the Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous choice of bags! ;) I hope you get all of these! or i hope santa is reading your blog, too! haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how everyone wants a Chanel - truly a classic. I hope we all get them one day! (sooner rather than later) :D

    @PD, the WOC is soooo cute and practical. I kind of want one too!

    @Hazel I WISH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wishlist! I love the Chanel (who doesn't?!) and the Tiffany pendant. My list of things I want but cannot afford keeps on growing and growing and I'm terrible at saving, so it's a lose lose situation, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. um hello! I'll take everything on your list too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have multiple word documents for wishlists too! :D lol. I have one for MAC stuff and one for Bath and Body works (to keep track of mini lotions my mum and I want for our collection). I love that Miu Miu wallet, what a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tiffanys key necklaces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @bubbleness same here! It's terrible, isn't it?

    @jadore, aren't they? So shiny and pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.