November 10, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Calgon Holiday Gift Sets

This year, Calgon has packaged up a series of holiday gift sets that I think will make perfect gifts for those random people on your shopping list that you may not know all that well but still need to find presents for.


I mean, how cute are these gift sets? I especially love the packaging with the bows and the little gift tags!

Back when I was in middle school, we all used Calgon body sprays after gym because there wasn't enough time to shower between classes. I don't think I've actually bought or used a Calgon product since then so given the opportunity, I was more than happy to test out the Spa Essentials Set.


This set includes: Refreshing Body Mist, Relaxing Bath Salts, Moisturizing Shower Gel & Foam Bath, and a mini shower pouf for the extremely reasonable price of $6.99 CDN. It comes in two scents, Morning Glory [pictured] and Hawaiian Ginger.

I'd never smelled the Morning Glory line before but (perhaps unsurprisingly) I find it to be a very fresh almost powdery floral. It's personally not my cup of tea as I prefer more gourmand and fruity scents. However, these make great bath products since they evoke a kind of clean, "just got out of the shower" feeling.

Calgon's holiday gift sets do feature a range of the company's top scents, including the aforementioned Hawaiian Ginger, Moon Petal Musk, and Marshmallow among others. So if you're like me and find Morning Glory too cloying, there is still plenty to choose from. 

The sets are currently available at Shoppers Drug Mart at very affordable price points, ranging from $6.99 to $21.00 (CDN)

16 comments:

  1. the gift set is so cool! :) i love it alot, but some is quite pricy

    -FiSh
    http://ohfishiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be great holiday gifts! I'd love to try Calgon product. I'll look for it in Shoppers.

    I love your blog! I'm following you, dear. I'd be flattered if you could follow me too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, CALGON! That's like my "signature scent" in highschool... just like every other girl in my school! Hahahaha :D

    www.monochromachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kristy I KNOW, brings back major memories for me too! Hawaiian Ginger was everyone's fave at my school.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally use this! I am in desperate need of gift sets when the holidays roll around.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love calgon, most of there products smell good!!

    xo
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the Hawaiian Ginger scent smells so divine, my most favourite scent in the Calgon line :)

    Thanks for stopping by and for leaving a thoughtful comment on my blog. Follow each other?

    Cheers,

    Wi
    A Single Girl's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I've ever seen Calgon products before. I'll definitely look for them

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawaiian ginger ... nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely holidays gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, during high school and undergrad, I need more Calgon like I needed a hole in the head! The holiday sets are so fun. I've used Calgon a lot but haven't bought anything in a long time because body sprays last forever, lol. I've tried a ton of different scents in both lotions and sprays and my favourite is Pear Caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love Calgon. :) I used to use this when I was younger. <3

    Maybe we could follow each other? I'm a new follower! <3

    theapplesofmyeye-carina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Deb Oooh Pear Caramel sounds delish! I'll have to check that one out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely blog:) it's so cute here.

    i'm following you on bloglovin now:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to get one of these for Xmas if you know what I mean! ;) A giveaway would be good!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. @laura_fash I hear you... a pretty big giveaway is in the works ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.