December 6, 2012

Holiday Party FOTD: Lise Watier GLAMOUR ROSE

Ever since being introduced to Lise Watier, I have been consistently impressed with the quality of their products and the beautiful colour stories they come out with each season (see my last FOTD post featuring their Fall Collection). Their Winter 2012 Collection, GLAMOUR ROSE is, of course, no exception. From the intricate designs etched into the pressed powders to the luxe packaging, it's easily apparent what inspired this collection: the rose.

Lise Watier sent over some items for me to test out and after experimenting with the rich shades and creamy eyeshadows, I decided to create my version of a holiday party FOTD.


I usually don't go for bold lip colours but I think my favourite product in this collection is the Glamour Rose Lipstick, which you already saw in this post.  Here are all the other products I used to create this look:

Clockwise from top left: Palette Glamour Rose Eye and Cheeks in Silvery Moon,
Luxurious Satin Finish Eyeshadow in Violet, Illuminating Face and Body Powder,
Eye Shine Liner in Black Orchid, Rouge Plumpissimo Lipstick in Glamour Rose


Lise Watier's GLAMOUR ROSE Collection is available until January 2013. See the rest of the collection HERE.

24 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty look! I absolutely love the lip colour, but then again, I always love a bold lip :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your make up here. xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just stunning! What a pretty holiday makeup look. I'm loving the bold lip colour on you, and I agree, Lise Watier has amazing products.

    Xo Chelle
    discoveringelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I like that sparkly eyeliner!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we had her line here in the states! Actually, I think we might but only in certain scattered locations. This looks very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lise Watier introduced an online store earlier this year that ships to the US!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful look, dear!
    XOXO, Ladyfairy

    http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/
    Vote for me on Grazia.it: http://blogger.grazia.it/blogger?ref=badge&id=354

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup in gorgeous! Such a pretty line, not sure if we are able to get it in the Uk or not!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really amazing make up. Till now I didnt see that brant, but looks great. Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! And I love the lipstick on you! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the makeup tutorial! So glad to have found your blog! :) Keeping in touch! hope you'll check out my blog if you get the chance!

    xoxo, Tiffany
    http://lamstyleguide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous job. You nailed this look. By the way, wish I had your skin :O)
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am forever such a sucker for packaging. Even though I know that it'll disappear with use, I'd be tempted to buy something from this line just for the lovely rose detailing. The Illuminating Face and Body Powder in particular looks so luxurious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The powder is really finely milled and glides on so easily!

      Delete
  13. lovely makeup!!

    x



    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty! You pull off a strong eye and lip really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous holiday makeup!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely look!

    want to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous!! :D I love this holiday look! <3 it looks so subtle <3

    xoxo
    http://bebe-doll.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the subtle eye shadow! Very pretty.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing the great ideas.

    If you get a chance let me know what you think of mine.

    XO

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Woah, what a gorgeous lip color! The packaging looks really cute too! (I am always a sucker for something cute that I can proudly display on my vanity).

    XO
    The Fashionable ESQ
    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.