March 27, 2013

Insta-Calgary to Vancouver

Once again, I've let a ton of time pass since my last Instagram update (some of these photos are from Calgary and I've already been home for 2 months if you can believe it). Nonetheless, here are some snapshots of what I've been up to:

Winter snowstorms in Calgary made bearable with my trusty Sorel boots

White Chocolate Mousse Cake from Brûlée for my last day at the Calgary office

This did not taste like banana bread and I am still not a beer drinker

Snowshoeing at Cypress Mountain

Eggel and latka for breakfast at Solly's

Previewing the new Gorilla perfumes at LUSH Cosmetics (Sun is my favourite!)

Follow-up on my workout wishlist: I ended up with these grey/pink Nike Free Run v4 shoes

White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake at Trees

Karaoke = one of my favourite activities because I like pretending I'm a popstar

Brunch at Forage, a local & sustainable restaurant


For more snippets from my everyday life and updates in real time, find me on Instagram at @alison_elle.

14 comments:

  1. I love your photos and that food looks amazing! I'm going to start following you on instagram after this!

    Best,

    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I'm kind of obsessed with instagram.. I love it!
    Charlotte (your newest follower on FB)
    http://www.winstonandwillow.com
    http://www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first cake looks amazing as does all the other food! Love your trainers, I bought bright nike ones recently too.

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like fun running shoes are definitely a good workout motivator :)

      Delete
  4. mmmm yummmy food :-) <3 great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures! Love the food photos the most - the first cake looks amazing!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That cake is probably one of my favourites ever - it's stuffed full of fruit and is so delicious!

      Delete
  6. Thanks!! I love all your photos and those Nike shoes are adorable!!

    http://vscupcakecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos!
    jaleous of you in de snow!!

    XX

    new outfit post; Kenzaa tiger top
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ugh man, that looks like such an awesome time.

    I have those duck snow boots in the first picture ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I would have done without them in the Calgary snow!

      Delete
  9. Great insta life, love the frosting shots, looks great and goes so well with the filter :D I've just post up my first ever LAYERING post with step-by-step images of provoking layers! I credit the provocation to the Stella McCartney SS13 Perspex Sandals but still, do tell me what you think! ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/assemble-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pics , great post Alison.

    xo Meg<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cake looks so beautiful!!!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.