July 1, 2013

FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel: Canada Day Nails

HAPPY CANADA DAY! I wish I could be BBQ-ing and relaxing today but unfortunately I have spent the entire long weekend packing/moving, making countless trips to furniture stores, and trying to come up with a suitable organization system for my new apartment. So stressful. So not fun.

But hey... at least my nails are showing a little spirit!

Layla Pro in GB31, Essie Blanc, AVON Nail Art Enamel in Reviving Red


I've clearly been on a bit of a nail art streak lately (see my recent pastel rose & stripes manicure and nautical nails) so when the Fashion Magazine Beauty Panel was challenged to create some patriotic nail art, I had to participate. Check out the full post here.

16 comments:

  1. PRETTY :)http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-summer-style-international.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this design and you've done them so neatly too!!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Canada Day! Hope you got the furniture you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got a few things I'm pleased with but waiting on delivery so looks like I'll be sitting on the floor for a bit!

      Delete
  4. Happy Canada Day!!!! Love the mani. Its def perfect for this day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaay...Happy Cananda Day!!
    What a festive mani...it's perfect!

    <3Amanda

    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy canada day :) love the little leaf detail must be hard to make that.it would be for me ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using the think nail art brush was key for that... but also the reason I only did one maple leaf, haha!

      Delete
  7. I love finding fellow Canadian bloggers! And I have definitely been on an obsessive nail-art streak as of late as well! Except mine involves nail wraps (what can I say?...I'm lazy lol).

    Hope you had a wonderful Canada Day despite your busy day! :0

    <3Jo
    www.thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your nails are so cute! At least the moving part is done! =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now comes the unpacking... which I think may be even worse!

      Delete
  9. that's adorable! happy belated canada day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nails look so cute! Really skillfully done! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  11. So awesome! Happy belated Canada Day, fellow Canadian <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.