October 14, 2013

Wantable Accessories Box

I recently had the opportunity to try out Wantable, a subscription box company offering a variety of themed boxes, that is unlike any other subscription box I've tried so far. If you're into beauty, choose the Makeup Box for premium, full-size products. If you're into jewelry, choose the Accessories Box. For something a little different, choose the Intimates Box and receive a selection of camis, panties, socks, and more. This month, there's even a limited edition Halloween Box full of dramatic, theatrical makeup.

The company also specializes in personalization and it really seems like they take this philosophy to heart. Each subscriber must fill out a rather lengthy, detailed survey of their likes and dislikes. I personally love surveys so I found this part kind of fun!


In my personalized Accessories Box, I received the following...

Raina Earrings (worth $24): gold-toned hoops with hanging wire-wrapped amethyst stones. These earrings are more delicate than I usually wear but are really pretty and will be great for dressy occasions.

Chana Earrings (worth $20): gold-toned studded mini hoop earrings. These were my least favourite item in the box because the hoops are rather small and I don't particularly like the stud details. However, I will probably wear them anyway!

Frankie Necklace (worth $24): a fun necklace combining triangles and mixed metals. This necklace is totally my style and I'm kind of obsessed with it. I adore mixed metals!

Belisma Ring (worth $22): silver-toned bow ring. This ring is super cute and will be the perfect accompaniment to more girly outfits.


All in all, I was pretty pleased with what I received. I specifically said I did not want sunglasses, headbands, or scarves so I only received jewelry. Plus, these are all pieces that I can see myself wearing even if I do like some more than others.

Wantable is on the pricey side at $36 a month but if you're a subscription box fan it's certainly worth a try since you can also purchase a single box for $40. The personalization process is fairly sophisticated and I understand they have excellent customer service (apparently if you don't like an item, they will send you something else).

15 comments:

  1. Oooo I love the necklace you received and that bow ring looks soooo adorable!! Despite receiving pretty good items, I don't think I would pay that price for their accessories box. I do like their beauty box though :D

    Louise | Vanity Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pieces you received! It is on the pricier side as you said and I don't think I'd want to spend that much monthly but it's all so pretty.

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their customer service IS quite good! They are always so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the spiky earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a cool idea to do something other than beauty products!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I may have to try the makeup box! I definitely need help in that department and I'm willing to try new products;)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this type of box! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the jewelry you got. $36 is a lot of money but it may be fun to try out for a month.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the jewelry included looks stunning! Jealous!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving it all!! I would most definitely get a lot of use out of triangle necklace!
    ❤Amanda | FEAST.FASHION.FAVES

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds cool! I went and took their quiz just for fun :)

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wanting to try a subscription box! they look so exciting and fun to get. how long is the subscription? yearly? month or month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it's yearly for the price of $36/box (though you can cancel or skip at anytime) or you can just do a one-time box for $40.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.