October 12, 2013

Celebrity Lookalikes (& September Must-Reads)

Question of the Month: Who is your celebrity doppelganger? Do people keep telling you that you remind them of someone?

Honestly, I don't think I have any celebrity doppelgangers so I was very surprised when Ella said that I was the inspiration for this month's question. Apparently every time she sees the girl in Far East Movement's "Like a G6" music video (Erica Ocampo) she thinks of me! A blog reader also once told me that I resemble Bianca Manalo, Miss Philippines 2009.

Erica Ocampo (left) and Bianca Manalo (right)

As you can see, both women are absolutely gorgeous but I personally don't think I look like either of them. I'm certainly flattered by the comparisons though! What do you think? Do you have any celebrity lookalikes?

14 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a post! You are gorgeous!! People tell me that I look like Zooey Deschanel....I wish! :P
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually think you kind of look like Rooney Mara!

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of this, I don't think I really look like any celebrities :D

    Alice | http://oceanlights5.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice !!! My result said I looked like an old man! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of people say I look like Lucy Liu, but I wonder if it's because we're both just Chinese and this comment is made by non-Asian people...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolz you DO NOT look like lucy liu!

      -from another Chinese person ;)

      Delete
    2. I feel like Lucy Liu is a common one since there is such a dearth of Asian celebrities in Hollywood... although I personally have never gotten that comparison!

      Delete
  5. You do look like both of them! I don't have a celebrity look a like that I know of :(

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun! I haven't thought about this much, but I always get asked if I am (when in Hollywood) or if I think I look like Lucy Liu, I don't think I look anything like her! But hey, everyone always has a different view of themselves I guess.

    ❤Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  7. both very pretty :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great and interesting post :o)

    xoxo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seeing the picture again just reminds me how much the G-6 girl looks like you LOL, but I also see the Bianca similarity in your eyebrows and cheekbones :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. In high school people used to tell me I looked like Julia Stiles... but only when I wore my hair up in a ballerina bun, like she did in Save the Last Dance haha.

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.