February 27, 2014

Wishlist: Costume Jewelry


While fine jewelry is always nice, lately I've had my eye on some more embellished costume jewelry pieces that really make a statement.
  1. I adore House of Harlow 1960 and these Actue Earrings are extremely affordable.
  2. Though a huge splurge, this amazing Naga Gold and Silver Lava Dragon Ring by John Hardy features African rubies, black sapphire, and white sapphire and is sure to be a conversation starter.
  3. Brownie Sparkles is a local online jewelry shop with a fun selection of jewelry, like this Butter Gunmetal Red Leather Rhinestone Bracelet.
  4. ALEX AND ANI Birthstone Bangles are sold individually and worn alone for a more delicate look but I personally love them stacked.

8 comments:

  1. nice jewellery ;-))

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the House of Harlow earrings!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? Super affordable too!

      Delete
  3. Hi, what a great web blog. I usually spend hours on the net reading blogs on various subjects. And, I really would like to praise you for writing such a fabulous article .
    Jewelry in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birthstone bracelets are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.