May 20, 2014

FOTD: Lise Watier Eden Tropical

We've already been getting a taste of summer here in Vancouver so I've been making a concerted effort to have my makeup mirror that. Thankfully, I've had a little help from my friends at Lise Watier, who recently sent me a preview of their Summer 2014 Collection, Eden Tropical.


Full of lush colours that evoke the hues of a tropical paradise, this is a quintessential summer collection. The Palette Eden Tropical ($43 CAD) offers a range of shimmery but wearable shadows, while the Eden Tropical Bronzing Powder ($38 CAD) features a peach blush at the centre -- perfect for blending together or using separately. Plus, how pretty is the packaging?

In addition to these two namesake palettes, I used a few other products from the summer collection to complete my summertime FOTD. The Blush Crème Satin ($24 CAD) in Rose Eden is a gorgeous light pink, while the Hydra Kiss Colour Balm ($22 CAD) in Coral Paradise adds juicy colour to the lips. For opaque black liner, the 24 Hrs Gel Liner ($25 CAD) is also a great alternative to my personal fave Blacktrack Fluidline from MAC.


The Lise Watier Eden Tropical Collection is limited edition and only available July 2014. Be sure to check out the full line of products online or at selected retailers like London Drugs.

25 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors and so perfect for summer!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue on your eyes! very cool and super fun for summer! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 20, 2014

    That bronzer looks stunning. Love the blue liner on you.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously that pop of color on your lids is electric! Without being over the top, so perfect for summer! LOVE IT!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color on your lids! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont think I have actually heard of the Lise Watier line but I am loving the color of their products and packaging! I am really loving that Blush Creme satin!

    kfclovesyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Canadian makeup line and one of my absolute faves. You should check them out!

      Delete
  7. This is such a gorgeous look! Love the blue liner.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty collection! I have some eye shadow from Lisa Watier and LOVE it!
    Kallie / But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh i've never heard of this brand before that the colors are so pretty and bright i love it!!

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Canadian brand - I bet you'd love it!

      Delete
  10. I love the packing on these products!

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo...omg, the palette and the bronzer are sooo beautiful! I'd totally buy the palette! It's such a beautiful range for the summer! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are some super beautiful products - not to mention the packaging! I love the look that you created, it's so subdued yet still gorgeous for the summer! Love :)

    xo, Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com
    If you're a fashion, lifestyle, or beauty blog, let's keep in touch! Leave me a comment and I'll check you out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful look :) Thanks for sharing!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you did just that wing of colour. It's a lovely look and a great way to comfortably wear what could be a "loud" palette!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful color for summer and you did it so pretty! thanks for lovely dropped by my blog:).

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look, it's so summery! Especially the eye makeup, I've been wanting to go for blue eyeshadow/liner for a while and you make it look so effortless :) X

    A Blonde Moment

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing make-up, it's pefect for sunny days!

    crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love lise watier liner!
    The bronzer looks amazing!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colour of the liner! Looks tropical and bright!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your makeup is so perfect for the summer! I think I'll try to recreate a similar look! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The packaging looks so awesome and those colours make me miss summer already.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. The packaging looks so awesome and those colours make me miss summer already.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.