May 9, 2014

Fresh Face: Biotherm Aquasource

Fresh faced "no makeup" makeup is always popular, but the key to making it work best is, in my opinion, great skin. After all, your skin is the canvas to every look, so why wouldn't you want to keep it in tip-top shape?


This past month, I, along with a few other members of the FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel have been testing out BIOTHERM's iconic AQUASOURCE line. Formulated with thermal plankton cellular water, these products offer long-lasting deep hydration without the heaviness of more rich creams.

The Deep Serum is incredibly light and absorbs quickly. Similarly, the Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel for Normal/Combination Skin feels fresh and preps my skin perfectly.


In line with the minimal makeup theme, I've also been using a combination of the AQUASOURCE CC Gel and BB Cream. The CC Gel is a unique transparent gel that appears to have the slightest hint of colour once you rub it in. It's intended to minimize imperfections in a very subtle way. Topped with the BB cream, which I like to apply with my Ecotools Skin Perfecting Brush (c/o), coverage is light and somewhat dewy. I personally prefer a more matte look, however, so I often top with a powder.


For the full list of products used, be sure to check out my post on FASHION Magazine's website.

10 comments:

  1. That's the look I need, I tire of having to put makeup on haha, and it's not like I need to anyways since I work mainly from home, but I like the feeling of freshness and product with a hint of color. awesome products!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I usually wear a lot more makeup than this but I am really liking this look for lazier days!

      Delete
  2. AnonymousMay 09, 2014

    These sound great and I really like the packaging.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Biothem products!

    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skin looks so fresh and clear! Glad these products are working so nicely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh so lucky! i love biotherm products and your skin looks beautiful! :)

    www.lisalovescoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great post! :)U'RE SO STYLISH! IT'S ALWAYS A PLEASURE VISIT YOUR BLOG!♥

    Follow me on Instagram! I'm @chicstreetchoc! Leave me a comment, i'll follow u back!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 13, 2014

    Sounds like a lovely line of products! Xx

    Beauty Soup | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Xx

    Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.