May 4, 2014

LE CHÂTEAU New Concept Store at Richmond Centre

Yesterday, LE CHÂTEAU debuted its newly renovated concept store at Richmond Centre, which I was excited to check out since it's been a while since I last shopped there.


The new store is super nice, with glass display cases and so many clothes to choose from. The layout is also really easy to navigate, with three separated sections: womenswear in the centre (featuring a range of casual to dressy), menswear on the left, and special events (think prom/cocktail parties/formals) on the right. 


Of course, I couldn't say "no" to a little shopping of my own... I am obsessed with this wrap-style dress (left) that I purchased, which will be perfect for work. I passed on the blouse (middle) though I loved the pop of citron, but did end up picking up the striped maxi (right) for summertime wearing. Unrelated: is it just me or are fitting room selfies really hard to take?!


If you happen to be in Richmond, be sure to check out the new LE CHÂTEAU! Lots of great Spring/Summer pieces are in-store and, in my opinion, it's never too early to start getting ready for the warm weather ahead.

10 comments:

  1. That wrap dress is so cool! Did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! It was definitely my favourite buy :)

      Delete
  2. Good choice on that wrap dress, I love the lines on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the wrap dress on you! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the wrap dress and the maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that maxi dress on you!
    Jessica
    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the way the maxi dress looks!
    Haha and I think they're tough to take in dressing rooms too! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was actually there that day too, shame I didn't run into you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, that dress on the left is so chic! Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.