June 10, 2014

Insta-Lately: Super Late Spring Edition

I'm cutting it a little close with these snapshots but it is still *technically* Spring... be sure to follow me on Instagram for more snippets from my everyday life!

A new wallet from Louis Vuitton: the Insolite in Corail (Summer 2014 colour)

Hanging out at the Faculty of Celebrity Studies with Lainey Gossip



Lots of Seawall bike rides

After workout juicing at Body Energy Club

Dark and Story, Calabash Bistro's signature drink

Peonies: a fashion blogger essential

12 comments:

  1. The juice looks really good! Looks like you've been having so much fun! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wallet - and lucky you to see Lainey - I love her ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shot of you on the bike is a keeper! Frame that one!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bike is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wallet, it's gorgeous! And yes, peonies are a blogger essential ;) I thought I'd tire of seeing so many of them on IG, but I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wallet and oberall great shots!!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wallet...gorgeous! Love your bike, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky Louis Vuitton Wallet! So gorgeous! Do you live in like a cottage area - that pool photo is gorgeous!

    Stop by my blog when you have time!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com
    Elle Charie on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't but I do live close to Whistler, a lovely mountainside community where that spa is located!

      Delete
  9. I wish it still felt like Spring...it's way too hot here! Cute snapshots! Now I want to go on a bike ride!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.