July 14, 2014

Sleek & Shiny Hair with OSiS+ Session Label

Some of you may recall that I worked with OSiS+ last year, sharing tutorials and reviews on some of their fabulous styling products. Well, I'm pleased to announce that I'll be partnering with Schwarzkopf Professional (the parent brand) again... but this time focusing on their new OSiS+ Session Label line.

To start things off, I thought I'd share two of the products I've been combining to achieve super sleek and shiny hair: OSiS+ Flatliner and OSiS+ Session Label Silk Shine Cream.


First, I start off by spraying Flatliner onto my wet hair. Next, I towel dry completely before running my trusty ghd Candy Styler through a few times for ultra sleek hair. Flatliner is great because it acts as a heat protectant and holds straight styles in place all day (perfect for those of you who might have more frizzy hair).

Next, I work a small amount of Session Label Silk Shine Cream into my hair with my hands. This product has a non-greasy consistency and provides a silky clean shine with a super smooth finish.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 14, 2014

    I've never tried anything from oasis before. Lately I've been really liking pantenes hair care products.

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow you right away :)
    http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried this brand before. I'm intrigued by hair products since I typically stick to the same products all the time. haha
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.