April 27, 2015

East Van Graffiti Alley

I mentioned last post that I wished we had an alley like Clarion Alley in San Francisco. Well, I've found one right here in Vancouver! Although, I do have to thank Melissa from House of Hudson for this find. Melissa is a local jewelry designer who crafts exclusively with square sterling silver wire. Her pieces are heavily inspired by symbolism and are uniquely detailed... honestly, I've never seen anything quite like them. I'll be sharing a few of my favourite pieces over the next week or so and first up is this gorgeous moonstone necklace. Isn't it so pretty?

House of Hudson can be found at Le Marché St. George, which is also hosting a summer pop-up shop until May 10. Be sure to check it out if you're in Vancouver but if not, some of Melissa's pieces are also available in their online store.

Silk Tank: Club Monaco (here) / Velvet Kimono: Zara (similar)
Denim Shorts: Rag & Bone (different wash) / Shoes: Alexander Wang (here)
Necklace: House of Hudson (c/o)

10 comments:

  1. I know most people hate graffiti, but I think in cases like this, it's GORGEOUS! :)

    <3
    kimberrleigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think it's when the graffiti is there on purpose like this alley, which is in an artist neighbourhood.

      Delete
  2. great find! clarion alley is definitely a great one, too. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful necklace.Love the graffiti wall.
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that pretty necklace! The kimono is so fun too!
    ~~Megan~~
    http://www.poshprime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous kimono!!! love this graffiti alleyway!! amazing location! :D

    Have a wonderful day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos!! <3

    xx
    Josephin | www.Tensia.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Kimono!

    Rosalia
    style-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.