April 2, 2015

Exploring

Finally the time has come -- I'm off to California! We've got lots on our agenda, from catching an NBA basketball game and hitting the nightlife to hiking and road-tripping down the Pacific Coast Highway. I'll try and update my Instagram if I can so be sure to follow along for updates. In the meantime, here's an outfit just perfect for urban exploring.

Tee: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Plaid Shirt: TNA (Aritzia)
Jeans: J Brand (in white or similar) / Leather Jacket: Mackage
Shoes: Converse (here) / Backpack: Herschel Supply Co. (here)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you to visit my beautiful state! If you're close to San Diego, I can meet up with you! Well, if I'm not working. But have a great time, and enjoy what California has to offer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I know it will be amazing. Love your outfit as well. You look gorgeous.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool backpack! so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been far too long since I've been to Cali - hopefully you're having a blast!

    Sequins&Stilettos


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.