May 26, 2015

Chinatown Afternoon

Despite living in Vancouver for over a decade and regularly frequenting various neighbourhoods throughout the city, I rarely hang out in Chinatown (except Union St/East Georgia St where some of my favourite restaurants are located). For a fun weekend adventure, I thus decided to head off to our historic Chinatown for the afternoon. It was a chance to indulge in some bubble tea (though who am I kidding? I drink BBT on the reg), visit some shops, and pick up some egg tarts to snack on. Yum!

T-Shirt: La Notte (Aritzia) / Jeans: J Brand (here) / Shoes: Nike (here)
Bag: Proenza Schouler (here) / Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here)

6 comments:

  1. nice pics! I love the Chinatown here in London, it's tiny but the food is most certainly amazing!

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking the effortless weekender style!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum for boba and egg tarts!!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://www.adoretoadorn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos! :) like the look :) your sunglasses are awesome :)
    greetings,
    Vivi :)

    Vivienne Night Blog
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love London's Chinatown for the best bubble teas! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love egg tarts. I can eat them all the time, it's terrible!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.