October 15, 2015

Laser-Cut

This laser-cut skirt is one of my favourite surprise buys this season ("surprise" because I tried it on for fun and then ended up loving it). However, while I love the unique detailing, it's also made me painfully aware of furniture corners and door handles since I keep getting caught on them when I walk by!

Tank: Express (here) / Jacket: Wilfred (Aritzia) / Skirt: Club Monaco (here)
Hat: Club Monaco (similar) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (here)
Booties: Report (similar)

7 comments:

  1. the skirt is actually really pretty! But I bet it must be a little annoying wearing it :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I really love this outfit! That skirt is so pretty!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful skirt, I love it!

    Check out my blog <3 | ANASOFIACHIC
    @anasofiachic

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great skirt, but what a shame about it getting caught in furnitures, hahaha. Love the look!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is so soo gorgeous!! I LOVE that collocation so much!!!
    Lynda | DylanQueen

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is such an awesome skirt! haha I know what you mean about catching it onto things everywhere you go, but it's so worth it isn't it! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a skirt and dress kind of girl! And I need this skirt - so gorgeous!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.