October 22, 2015

Wishlist: Cold Weather Accessorizing

The days have been getting chilly, which means I've been thinking about all the fun cold weather accessories that I kind of, sort of, need to add to my closet. It also means flu season is here (ugh) so while sick in bed over the weekend, I had time to compile a wishlist of things I'm currently coveting.


Fjallraven Luhkka Cape. Not only is this cape adorable with its furry hood, it's practical thanks to its water-resistant G-1000® material and thin synthetic lining. I'm envisioning pairing it with skinnies and boots for the Fall, but also love that it can be layered over regular jackets or shells for extreme cold weather protection. Now if only I had a winter cabin where I could wear this...

Eugenia Kim Kat Headband. Headbands are great for keeping your ears warm without messing up your hair and that's why I love my "turband" so much. This Eugenia Kim one is a little on the pricey side but you can't deny that the cat ears are completely adorable.

Joie Delyth Booties. I already have a pair of Sorel boots, which are perfect for trudging through the snow on my many trips up North. Since I get so much wear out of them, who's to say I can't own another pair of winter boots? I really like the colour-way on these Joie booties, especially the grey felt upper and the red laces.

Fjallraven Kånken Mini Backpack. I've always loved the style of these backpacks, from the fun rectangular shape to the myriad of colour options. The mini version would be perfect for transporting my stuff on Fall bike rides or as a handbag with more casual outfits.

Roots Cabin Socks. Roots has the best selection of loungewear, especially cute wool socks. These ones (in the lighter grey version) kind of remind me of sock monkeys!


Thanks to Fjallraven Canada for partnering with me on this post!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, the mini backpack is so so cute! I now want one too!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look super warm!! :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.