October 27, 2015

Wrapped in Plaid

With all my recent talk about cold weather accessorizing, how could I forget the ubiquitous blanket scarf? This year, I've added a new red plaid one to my arsenal thanks to Dynamite. It's the coziest thing ever and it's actually been doubling as a full-on blanket in my cold office!

Sweater: Talula Babaton (Aritzia) / Scarf: Dynamite (c/o) (similar here and here
Jeans: J Brand (here) / Bag: Auxiliary (Aritzia)
Boots: Rachel Comey (here and in black)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (c/o) (here)

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I LOVE this scarf. Dynamite is one of my faves, I would say a good 80% of my clothes are from there.
    Also, you are gorgey gorgey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you are the sweetest <3 I also love Dynamite's re-branding... so many cute things in store now!

      Delete
  2. what a beautiful blanket scarf! I love scarves for AW, they make any outfit better and this one is gorgeous!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! I love the pictures:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is just everything :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I am so loving that scarf girlie!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.