October 29, 2015

Performance Denim

If you follow me on Instagram, you know I'm pretty much obsessed with my bike. Other people have pets and babies to photograph... I have my beloved bicycle, haha. So it was really only a matter of time before I found some way to feature it on the blog!

I was recently sent a sample pair of pants from local brand, Dish and Duer, made with their new proprietary fabric called N2X (Nature2X). This technical fibre features moisture management and quick dry capabilities to keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's hot. Basically, these are "athletic jeans" you can hike in and then head out on the town with afterwards without ever needing to change. Amazing, right? I, of course, headed out for a Fall bike ride to test out these pants and they provided the perfect amount of stretch and movement without compromising on style.

Sweater: Oak and Fort / Jacket: Mackage (via Aritzia)
Pants: Dish and Duer (c/o) / Shoes: Alexander Wang (here)
Bike: Biria / Helmet: Sahn (here)


Dish and Duer just launched a Kickstarter campaign to bring these innovative pants to the public -- be sure to check it out for more details and information.

4 comments:

  1. i too love riding my bike but have never done it to work because i dont have comfy clothes!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pictures! Loving this whole look :)
    xo, Jessica || The Petite Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.