January 25, 2016

KENZO Tiger Sweatshirt

Wow, sorry for falling off the face of the blogging world this month... to be honest, this year has been off to a very rough start for me healthwise (I've been sick, quite literally, for the entirety of 2016). I try not to be all "woe is me" on the Internet but you guys, it has really sucked.

After 3+ weeks of misery (and sadly I'm still not feeling 100%), I did muster up a bit of energy to take some outfit pictures this past weekend because I really wanted to share my favourite Boxing Day purchase -- my new KENZO Tiger Sweatshirt! I have wanted one since 2013 when these were all the rage, in part because I apparently can't get enough of designer sweatshirts (see here and here) but also because my Chinese zodiac sign is the tiger and I've always had an affinity for the animal. To sweeten the deal, I got it for 50% off! Turns out that sometimes the wait is worth it.

Sweatshirt: KENZO (in grey and burgundy) / Jeans: Frame (here and here)
Shoes: Reebok x Sandro / Bag: Chanel

11 comments:

  1. love the sweatshirt! Feel better soon!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a rough cold season! I'm right there with you. I have been sick since the late part of November, and it doesn't go away! I hope you're on the mend! It's hard to function when you don't feel well. You look great here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That sucks that you've been under the weather lately :( Being sick sucks, but at least you're always looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGh bummer about your month long sickness, that is insane! I hope you get relief soon! Cute sweatshirt, looks perfect to wear to keep warm while not feeling well.

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you start to feel better soon. Being sick is no fun, but at least you look cute!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that you've been sick, but let me tell you - you wouldn't know by looking at these pictures!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no!! I hope you feel better as soon as possible. Being sick is the absolute worst!! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! I hope you start feeling better soon! Love this cute and casual look!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw I hope you feel better soon! In love with this casual look and I am swooning over that bag!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah love your bag! Is that the rectangular mini size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a square mini in chevron lambskin from SS15 :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.