May 2, 2016

Bye Bye Blondie

So, as you can probably tell from these pictures, I did something kind of drastic... I dyed my hair. My blonde journey started a few years ago and was fun while it lasted but I had been itching for a change. Finally, I just decided to go for it! Dark hair has taken a lot of getting used to (I was in colour shock for a good week or so after), especially since this is the darkest my hair has been in like 10 years. Even pre-blonde, my hair was more of a lighter brown (here's a fun throwback). But the good thing about hair is that it grows out and can be changed easily so I'm totally just going to embrace this new look -- as weird as it feels to be brunette again.

Top: Club Monaco (here) / Leather Jacket: Mackage (similar)
Jeans: Frame (different wash) / Booties: Vince

6 comments:

  1. Love it, you went dark, I went blonde! ;) And your top is so cute, love Club Monaco, they always have the prettiest colour palettes & cuts! xo

    Girl & Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. it suits you :) love the outfit!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I got to see you with blonde hair! Also, I love the outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we met up literally a few days after I made this drastic change! Blonde was fun but so high maintenance... I'm sure I'll get bored and go back again at some point though!

      Delete
  4. That's a huge change but I loveee it!!! You can pull off so many hair colors, jealous!

    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! I'm sure you could too though... it's all about experimentation :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.