December 5, 2016

FOTD: Teeez Cosmetics Fashion Vendetta Collection

I was recently sent a number of products from Teeez Cosmetics, a European makeup brand hailing from the Netherlands. Inspired by global runway trends, Teeez releases four new fashion-inspired collections every year with its latest one being the Fashion Vendetta Collection.

The first thing I noticed when I opened up my package was obviously the packaging. I mean, we all know I'm a sucker for packaging and there is no denying that these products are seriously gorgeous.


While the compacts are made with a typical shiny plastic, the lip products feature a more nubby matte feel (think NARS) which makes my tactile-loving self unable to stop touching them. Hmm... does that sound a little creepy?

The Fashion Vendetta Collection also features three different types of lip products to choose from depending on your favourite finish: Material Girl (creamy and hydrating), Read My Lips (satin matte), and Serial Lip Stain (a true matte).


I couldn't wait to play with everything so pulled together an easy but glowy makeup look. On my eyes, I am wearing the To Die For Eyeshadow Quad in "Cinnamon Revolution" which is truly the perfect set of neutrals. These shadows have a harder texture which left me a little concerned that they wouldn't apply well but, once on, you can see that they are actually quite pigmented.

Since I'm not a big fan of looking shiny I rarely wear highlighters, but I couldn't resist the Style Addict Highlighter in "Berlin Sunrise". It's a lightweight cream with micro pearlized pigments so the result really does leave you with a nice radiant glow.


To finish off, I went with the Serial Lip Stain in "Faux Pas". If you like matte opaque lip colours, you need to try this lip stain! Although I could feel it drying on my lips after application (you know that kind of tightening feeling you get with matte lip products?), it actually was very comfortable once on and I didn't feel like my lips were too dry throughout the day. 

In Canada, Teeez Cosmetics are available exclusively at select Hudson's Bay stores and thebay.com.

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous look! That lip stain is stunning! And you're right above the packaging - it looks very lux! Wish American products were more interesting! They look boring in comparison to other countries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I will pretty much buy anything with cute packaging even if I wouldn't necessarily use it! Probably better for the wallet that American products aren't all so adorable.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look! The packaging is amazing! I got the eyeshadow quad with mint colors so I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, can't wait to see how that quad looks on you!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.