December 2, 2016

Imbue Goods Skin Recovery Mists

I spent last week up in northern BC for a hearing, which means my skin took a bit of a beating from the cold, freezing fog, and snow. Conducting a hearing is also a stressful time so I was glad to come home to this set of skin recovery mists from local Vancouver brand, Imbue Goods.

These skin recovery mists are made with a blend of distilled water, Rose Water, Vitamin E and various essential oils and can be used for a wide variety of purposes: setting makeup, as a calming mist at work, pre/post workout, as a hydrating travel mist, pre-bed ritual etc. I have personally been using these mists to revive my skin from the aforementioned harsh Winter weather and love how lightweight and refreshing they feel on my face.


Plus, as I've written before, I am a huge fan of aromatherapy and there really is nothing better than a good scent to lift your spirits. Imbue Goods currently offers 4 blends to choose from:

Lust  - Essential Oils of Orange, Patchouli, Rosewood, Indian Neroli, Bergamot, Cardamon, Cedarwood, Champa & Vetiver. This is a smoky, woody floral.
Soothe - Essential Oils of Bergamot, Grapefruit White, Lavender, Marjoram, Tea Tree, Spearmint & Chamomile. Reminiscent of a mojito, this is minty, cool, and calming.
Muse - Essential Oils of Grapefruit, Bergamot, Orange, Lime & Mandarin. Like a Gin & Tonic, this has refreshing citrus notes.
Heaven - Essential Oils of Tangerine, Jasmine, Rose, Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Vanilla & Lime. Summery and fresh like a French 75 cocktail.

It's hard for me to pick a favourite since I really like them all but I think I like Muse the most. A 60 mL bottle retails for $22 CAD, or pick up the full set for $78 CAD on imbuegoods.com.

3 comments:

  1. These sound so wonderful, especially as we are coming into winter. Thanks for sharing this :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. experts determined out that it'd be vital to get better muscle tissue once they were skilled strenuously, in any other case they end up fatigued and can't grow anymore.http://www.strongtesterone.com/max-test-xtreme/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.