February 9, 2017

Prada Suede Block Heel Pumps

I recently added a new pair of shoes to my designer shoe collection: Prada Block Heel Pumps in black suede. I've had great success with Prada shoes in the past like my Saffiano leather pointy toe pumps (also seen here and here), and these are no exception.


They feature an interesting design with the squared toe, and come in a super comfortable height at 2.5 inches. However, thanks to the unique round block heel, I don't have to worry about the unflattering kitten heel effect you can get with that style of lower heel. On the contrary, I think they actually look really great when worn (definitely not as "grandma" as some people probably think they are)... they're the perfect day-to-night shoe to take me from work to evening. I'm envisioning these with a lot of cropped skinny pants which often form the basis of my everyday work outfits.


I also love Prada's signature pink soles... so pretty! Now if only our weather would clear up so I don't have to worry about ruining the suede in the snow and rain!

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.