February 27, 2017

Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil

Since I'm about to head off on a tropical vacation, I wanted to talk about something else tropical that I love... coconut! Anyone who knows me in real life knows that I love coconut everything, whether it's in my food or in my beauty and skincare products. In my household, we typically go through a case of coconut water every week (it's one of my favourite drinks) and cook with coconut oil on the regular (it's especially good with roasted veggies). Honestly, coconut oil is such a versatile product, so it's no surprise that companies have been bottling it up into cute packaging and marketing its various uses.


I have seen bottles of Skinny & Co. coconut oil while browsing through the products on display in the checkout line at Sephora, but it turns out the company has a wider product range than I was aware of. The key linkage: everything contains 100% pure raw coconut oil, cold-processed from from wild-harvested, handpicked coconuts. 

I was sent a couple of products to try a while back, including the regular Coconut Oil, Facial Oil (with Roman Chamomile Extract, Lavender Extract, and a proprietary blend of essential oils), Sugar Scrub (with coconut sugar and vanilla bean), and Oil Pull (infused with peppermint).


I mean, seriously, what can't coconut oil be used for? You can eat it, use it as a moisturizer for dry skin, even clean your teeth (that's what the Oil Pulling one is for). 

All in all, I have been absolutely loving Skinny & Co.'s line up.  If you haven't had a chance to try it yet, I definitely recommend you pick up a jar of your own. I'm betting you'll quickly become a coconut oil convert if you aren't already!

2 comments:

  1. I love coconut products too! This one sounds great!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coconut oil! Now, I'm using for my hair and this leave my so smooth and shine.

    xoxo

    www.glamourinmyvanity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.