February 21, 2017

90s Graphics Wall

So after all that weird early February snow we received, Vancouver now appears to be on track for Spring. Unfortunately, I'm heading up north for a work trip later today where snow and minus degree temperatures are definitely in the forecast, but I can take comfort in the fact that next week I'll be in Hawaii! You may remember my Big Island trip from a few years ago; well, this time I am heading to Kauai, which I understand is the "sleepier island", and I am seriously looking forward to a week of lazing about.

Coat: Ever New / Pants: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Boots: Chloe (here and here)
Backpack: Auxiliary (Aritzia) / Scarf: Gucci (here)
Sunglasses: Quay Australia (here and with blue lenses)

2 comments:

  1. great outfit, love the boots! and the background is perfect for these shots!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has definitely been all over the place the last few weeks! Love these pictures :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.