June 6, 2010

Han Ju Tofu Hot Pot

T-shirt: Zara / Wrap: Wilfred (Aritzia)
Jeans: Rock &Republic / Sandals: Urban Outfitters


After wandering around the mall for a while, my friends and I went to Han Ju Tofu Hot Pot for dinner. This place is one of my favorites because not only is the food simple and delicious, but it's also super cheap! Only $5.95 for a single serving hot pot.

The menu has a few different kinds of hot pots, like seafood and kimchi. I always get the vegetarian one, which comes with glass noodles, tofu, mushrooms, and an assortment of other veggies. You can choose how spicy you want your hot pot - from no spice to super spicy.


There are a few other things on the menu (the Korean BBQ is really yummy), along with a wide selection of bubble tea and other drinks. This place is also pretty popular so there's often a bit of a wait for a table but it's totally worth it.

Address: #1218-4500 Kingsway (Crystal Mall), Burnaby, BC

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    All the yummy food you must get from the public market! How do your like the steaks at Bridges?

    I love Han Ju Hotpot! I usually eat the Korean BBq rice, it's so filling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew about this place when I was still in Vancouver! It looks so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Korean BBQ is really yummy"

    Of couse. It's been known for ages :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.