October 10, 2010

Rainy Long Weekend & FOTD

Trench Coat: Talula Babaton (featured here) / Pants: 7 For All Mankind
Boots: Steve Madden / Flower Headband: Forever 21


Unfortunately Thanksgiving Weekend here in Vancouver looks like it's going to be very rainy (annoying but not surprising). I am, however, looking forward to all the yummy turkey dinners I've got lined up! Mmm...

I also thought I'd do a FOTD "just because". Nothing super crazy - just a variation of my everyday makeup. I always find it extremely hard to smile without teeth so I invariably end up looking a little silly, haha!


Face:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer 
- Everyday Minerals Foundation in Golden Medium

Eyes:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette: Sin, Sidecar, Toasted, Darkhorse
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
- MAC Carbon Eyeshadow
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (reviewed here)

Cheeks:
- MAC Dollymix Blush
- NARS The Multiple in Copacabana

Lips:
- MAC Blankety Lipstick

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! :) I love your trench coat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that headband! Looks adorable on you. And your makeup looks beautiful. Aren't you loving the Naked Palette? I was sooo happy when I got my hands on mine!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yourblog, thanks for the comment on my blog.
    Follow my blog if you like, I am following yours too
    XOXO's
    Lara
    ineedanewoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those headbands. So cute!


    follow me...................

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the same headband! =D
    you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @MissA* Thank you! I'd been searching for the perfect trench for ages before I found this one!

    @LabelSnob I don't know what I'd do without the Naked Palette either!

    @Lara & @Ms. Givens Thank you! I'm following your blogs too :)

    @ANNIE That headband was a great find... I've wanted one for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.