March 5, 2014

ESQIDO Mink Lashes: Oh So Sweet and Lashlorette

I was recently contacted by ESQIDO false lashes, a company that specializes in mink false eyelashes to see if I wanted to try a few pairs out for review. Although I don't wear false lashes on an everyday basis, I have been intrigued by mink ones for a while now since they are often described as extremely luxurious and apparently all the rage in Hollywood.


At first, I admit I was concerned about what exactly the lashes are made of but was relieved to find out that all of ESQIDO's lashes use ethically sourced fur. The fur is collected from the natural shedding/molting cycles of mink animals and then sterilized to ensure that they are hypoallergenic and suitable for wear. The fur is then individually hand-crafted, one strand at a time to create the perfect set of lashes.

I decided on the following two lash designs: Oh So Sweet (top photo) and Lashlorette (bottom photo). They both look quite similar but Lashlorette features slightly longer lashes with more obvious criss-crossing.


Since my natural lashes grow straight and are fairly sparse (proof), the result after applying these ESQIDO mink lashes was astonishing. I'm wearing Oh So Sweet below and you can see how thick and curled they are from both the front and sides.


Given the density of these lashes, you'd think they'd be pretty uncomfortable but that's actually not the case. The soft cotton band is flexible and light, so it was easy to position on application. The quality means you can also get up to 25 wears with proper care, which makes the price ($45.99) a lot easier to swallow.

If you're in the market for some fancy false lashes, I absolutely recommend ESQIDO. Their designs range from more natural to super voluminous, so there really is something for everyone. I can't wait to wear these on my next night out!

14 comments:

  1. Those mink lashes look amazing on you, Alison! The Oh So Sweet pair looks pretty natural on you too. Gorgeous!

    Marisa
    http://style-rhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only my natural lashes actually looked like this!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe how natural they look! Love how they look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so natural! I love the lipstick you are wearing :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne from written by suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Pleasurefruit.

      Delete
  4. THese lashes look beautiful on you!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am horrible at putting fake lashes on! They look gorgeous on you!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but these were really easy to use since they're so flexible.

      Delete
  6. They look amazing and that price is pretty hard to beat! Which of the two types do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer the Oh So Sweet ones... they are less long and slightly more voluminous, but both are really pretty!

      Delete
  7. OMG, these look amazing! I was actually just going to ask whether they were comfortable or not being made out of mink, but it's good to know that they are! They look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These lashes look beautiful! That's a relief to know that they're ethically sourced too.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been meaning to try Esquido lashes back when they were called "Mink Lashes" but the price point is a bit high (I usually use Ardell). I have purchased mink lashes on eBay for about $10 and they're quite beautiful too. You should look into it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't mind Ardell... I also like the Katy Perry Eylure ones too. But these mink lashes are so much more comfortable by comparison! I'll have to look on eBay :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.