June 2, 2014

Espadrille Time

While Chanel's ubiquitous espadrilles have been on my lust list for quite some time, they have also become near impossible to locate. So last summer, in my search for dupes, I purchased these Tory Burch Weston Espadrilles (and then promptly forgot about them once they arrived... #shopaholicproblems). Anyway, now that they've re-emerged from the depths of my shoe closet, I'm pretty sure they'll be getting the wear they deserve!

Tee: Wilfred Free (Aritzia) / Jeans: Paige Denim (similar and lighter wash)
Espadrilles: Tory Burch (similar) / Fedora: Urban Outfitters (here)
Sunglasses: Gucci (here) / Tote: Joe's Jeans (c/o) (similar)

13 comments:

  1. Your espadrilles are so cute! Love the way you've styled this look. It's casual and yet so stylish :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those espadrilles are perfect! And I love the distressed denim too - great look Alison!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loving distressed denim lately... seriously can't stop wearing these jeans!

      Delete
  3. I actually like this Tory Burch pair better than the Chanel espadrilles! Very cute and comfy outfit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, what a good find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I love espadrilles, they're so easy and versatile for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shoes are a cute alternative to the Chanels. Forgetting about things you bought are like the requirements of being a shopaholic :p


    www.alisontran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've actually seen them a lot on Aimee (Song of Style) but always wondered if they were comfortable. I haven't worn canvas/fabric shoes in ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually pretty comfortable! The canvas kind of stretches to conform to your feet.

      Delete
  8. How could you ever forget about those shoes! Yay for finding them and wearing them a lot now! :)

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think I've ever seen a pair of Tori Burch espadrilles before - how cool! And I love your camo bag :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.