August 4, 2015

On the Fringe

Fringe has totally become my summer faux fur so when I saw this Monserat De Lucca Bochoa Shoulder Bag, I kind of had to have it. The tiers of fringe might seem slightly over the top to some and I'm pretty sure I read a review where someone mentioned it could look a bit like a dead pet... both clearly non-issues to me!

Tank: Express (here) / Kimono: Winter Kate / Shorts: Rag & Bone (different wash)
Sandals: Roberto Vianni / Bag: Monserat De Lucca (here and different colours)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (here) / Necklace: Charles&Grace (c/o)

8 comments:

  1. I love a big of fringe too and I have recently purchased a similar ish bag :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes the bag is nice but I'm kinda crazy about your tank! Its so gorgeous. How's the sheer-ness factor with the white?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not sheer at all, as long as you wear a nude bra! I have a similar one from Club Monaco in black but I tried their white one and it was super sheer. This Express Barcelona Cami was way cheaper, double layered (and reversible though kind of unnecessary for this one since it's the same colour on both sides), and not made of silk so you can throw it in the laundry.

      Delete
  3. The more fringe the better! If that's what a dead pet looks like, then I need to find a dead pet to carry around. lol.

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've taken to calling it my "dead pet bag" but I don't think it looks like a dead pet at all!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.