December 31, 2013

NYE FOTD: Lise Watier Jardin de Givre

NYE is the perfect excuse for some super glittery makeup that might otherwise seem a bit overdone any other time of the year and thankfully Jardin de Givre by Lise Watier, is here to deliver. When I received this Winter 2013 collection in the mail last month it just screamed "New Years" to me.


The collection contains a range of absolutely gorgeous products encased in frosty white packaging and adorned with sparkling peacock feather designs. The two stars include the Palette Jardin de Givre, which features seven shimmering eyeshadows (including a very sparkly silver glitter) and a silky black cream liner, and the Jardin de Givre Illuminating Powder, which can be dusted on the face and décolleté for a luminous glow.

Here's what I used to create my NYE FOTD (see here for the full range of products in the Jardin de Givre Collection):

Palette Jardin de Givre, Jardin de Givre Illuminating Powder 
Rouge Sublime Lumière Lipstick in Rouge Satin

To complete the look, I decided to put on this jewelled headband from mark. (c/o) that matches my eye makeup perfectly. Ever since my recent haircut, I've been wearing my hair in its natural straight state more often so I opted for that as opposed to my typical curls. To get a sleeker look, I spritz my hair with OSiS+ Blow & Go Smooth ($21 CAD) which is similar to the Blow & Go Thick used in this post except it calms the frizzies rather than adding volume.


This look was also my most recent FASHION Magazine Beauty Panel submission. Be sure to check out that post for the full list of products I used. Oh, and...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

13 comments:

  1. I love the illuminator! I would never want those feathers to disappear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Unfortunately the white is just an overspray too so that's almost all gone :(

      Delete
  2. The headband is STUNNING! And I love the beauty look! Happy New Year!

    Amanda | feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look! I looove the illuminating powder in this collection. I wear it almost everyday haha. Hope you're having a fun NYE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, isn't it? I love how it's not glittery but adds just the perfect amount of luminescence.

      Delete
  4. lovely makeup! I love the variation of colors!! =D
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that teal colour, I like how you are wearing it too. Bold colours don't always have to be in your face;)

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the post!
    Congratulations on the work, you deserve!
    Have gained another follower!
    I made a video on my blog with English subtitles, if you can watch, I'll be very happy. It is a review of a beautiful palette!
    I'm following your blog, follow my blog too?
    Oh, if you could subscribe to my youtube channel, is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/tainaheille
    Send me your channel so I can sign up too.

    My blog:
    nossoblogdemodaa.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning I love your makeup!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty look, Alison! The deep green looks so nice, and the headband is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omgosh your makeup looks GORGY hon!! i love love your eyeshadows so pretty! reminds me of a peacock! happy new year hon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.