July 8, 2016

A Pinterest-Worthy Picnic with President's Choice Insiders Collection

Since I'm recapping events this week, I wanted to share some images from a very Pinterest-worthy picnic I attended with President's Choice last month. The event showcased some must-try products from the PC Insiders Collection which can be used for all those fun summer events you've got planned -- whether it's a picnic, BBQ, or road trip.

We started our own "road trip" with a bike ride around the Seawall (I bike the Seawall often and it's one of my favourite summer activities) from Yaletown to Stanley Park. Once in Stanley Park, we then headed over to the Stanley Park Pavilion where we happened upon this gorgeous outdoor picnic setup.


Nothing better than dining al fresco, am I right? Us lucky attendees were fed a veritable feast made using products from the PC Insiders Collection, including fresh salads, salmon and bison burgers, lamb flatbreads. and more. Even better, most of the recipes and serving ideas can be found on the PC Insiders website (grouped by activity choice), making entertaining easy for all of us home cooks who want to recreate them.


Also, Speculoos Cookie Butter Ice Cream, you guys. I am so stocking my freezer with this and I'm betting a lot of you will too. Yum!

3 comments:

  1. oh wow everything looks so pretty and instagrammable! :D
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god.. definitely pinterest worthy, gorgeous pictures! You seem really lovely too, I would love to follow each other and stay in contact.. let me know if you want to! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing! x
    http://lovefromtasha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.